Thursday, July 4, 2013

Let the packing begin

So I thought this time would be easier !!!   I am not so sure ....

Step 1 ... lay everything out on the bed
Step 2 ... Scratch your head and think "this is too hard"
Step 3 ... Remember you have something else that you need to do and walk away......

well you can only do that so many times, but eventually you have to force yourself to keep going...

Ally Helping out
Gotta get those shirts ready
If you are lucky like I was and have the Packing Nazi living in the same house she will help you (brutally) cull the clothes down to a manageable number... There was a bit of win win on both sides with my darling daughter saying as she walked out the room "and we will play what dress's DIDN'T you wear when you get back"..... I will show her... I will wear every piece of clothing ... even if I have to change several times a day !!

Actually she was very good ... only just returning from a European trip herself she made me see sense quite a few times... Looks like we will be taking at least one extra bag than I thought ... but hey I am allowed I have no baggage restrictions...

On saying that one bag is practically dedicated to all those extra bits and pieces that you just have to have... you know the magnets, hooks, suction cap baskets, fold up boxes, 3 months worth of shampoo, conditioner and deodorant... all those little bits and pieces that will turn our little cabin into our home.... ahh.... wish I could take my cat!!
Garry in training for 90 Days of bacon and eggs....




2 comments:

  1. All the best! We are looking forward to reading about your epic trip.
    Packing: take half the clothes, twice the money!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks maddy... yes I like your tip

    ReplyDelete